Delicious dinner recipe I made this recipe last night, and it was absolutely delicious! I’ve never been much of a cook, but this meal was easy enough that even I had no trouble putting it together. It only takes about 30 minutes to prepare, and then you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your delicious dinner while it’s cooking.
1. What is this recipe?
This delicious dinner recipe is perfect for people who want to make a delicious dinner that only requires one pan. It is also great because it can be made in under 40 minutes, which is perfect if you’re looking for something quick and easy.
2. Ingredients needed
- -3 tbs butter, melted
- -1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- -1/2 tsp salt
- -1 tsp cinnamon
- -pinch of nutmeg
- -pinch of ground ginger
3. Cooking Directions
Cooking for yourself or for a date night can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. All you need are these easy steps, and you’ll have a delicious dinner on the table in no time:
- -Start by cutting your vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- -Add water, seasonings, and vegetables to a pot and bring to a boil.
- -Add pasta to the bubbling water and cook until still somewhat firm.
4. Tips / Substitutes
- -Try substituting ground turkey for ground beef in this recipe and see how you like it.
- -Add various flavors, like cumin, coriander, or bean stew powder to the peppers and onions prior to broiling them for a more hearty character.
- -You can use any type of pasta that you prefer to make this dish work for you.
5. What do I serve with it?
The best way to serve this meal is with a side of rice pilaf and a veggie of your choice. The recipe for the rice pilaf can be found below.
Delicious dinner recipe If you love pasta and you’re on a gluten-free diet, be sure to check out this recipe. It’s amazingly delicious and it will fill your bellies until they can’t take it anymore.